CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

I was pretty excited for Easter this year since V is now 21 months and understands stuff more.  My next post will be about the Loomis Easter Egg Hunt we took the girls to.  Too many pics to do one post! 

So Easter morning V got to see her Easter basket, she was pretty excited.  She got stickers, fairy wings, the movie Tangled, Little People, a boat load of chapstick, necklaces, doll diapers and more.  The kid is spoiled.  After that we went to Easter Service at church.  I made the girls outfits, they turned out so cute.  Sewing with a newborn is stinkin' tough.  I never thought I'd get it done!  Sunday evening we went to my parents for dinner with all my sisters.  I love holidays with kids!




Lots of chapstick for the chapstick addict
First attempt at Pics... Not so good...




Second Attempt...









I ordered Easter iron-ons from Etsy for their shirts, love them.


At my parents we did a small egg hunt for V.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment