CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Facebook Pandemic

Sorry for slacking on the blog guys, facebook has taken presidence lately. That darn facebook, sucks you right in. I think I am also addicted to the quizs they have on there.. like 'how blonde are you?', 'what animal are you', 'what color is your aura?' and 'how redneck are you?'... by the way I scored 'total redneck, don't ask me how but I guess it's growing up in Loomis. Today I took 'What dog are you?' and found out I'm most like a beagle. Geez.... why couldn't I be like a wolf? A measly little pestering beagle is hardly something I was going for. There are some good things about facebook though, I have reunited with old friends and have been meeting up with a few. It's always fun to reminisce back to elementary school or high school. Plus I am not a phone person.. I actually hate talking on the phone, so facebook works perfectly. A quick hi, how are ya, no 30 minute phone call necessary. So, on to another subject... gosh there is so much going on, where to begin (actually I have nothing)... Tonight my friend Lisa is coming over for a sewing party. haha, I guess that sounds pretty lame but I assure it will be most entertaining. I will be sewing hair clips onto her hair extension while watching Twilight and eating huge amounts of candy. I know I know, you all are wishing I had invited you but I really need peace and quiet when I watch Twilight and lust over Robert Pattinson. So one other person is all I can do. Gosh that man is amazing... Rob, Robby, Robert... my heart be still....

No comments:

Post a Comment