CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Campaign for the Whole Closet

Closet space... a girls best friend. A place a girl can go to admire all her pretty soft clothes and shiny heels. A place to hang all your necklaces, scarfs and hats and even a picture of your idol Lady Gaga (maybe thats just me). I'm fortunate enough in this world of micro closets and pipe dreams based off MTV Cribs and the Real Housewives on the Bravo channel, to have a decent sized closet. But... and of course there is a but, my husband shares it with me. After consulting other women on this matter, most tell me they simply put their husbands clothes in another closet. Do I dare? I mean, my poor Juicy Couture track suits are getting squished and I can barely pull a hanger out. I have shirts I haven't seen in months because they are trapped in the back. I can't even fit my dresses or cute jackets and plaid blazer in there at all, they are hidden in the office closet. Should I have to take this closet abuse another day? My beloved shoes, my best friends, are crammed and squeezed in all the nooks and stacked around like a garage sale. I pride myself on having the whole closet (including Justin's side) color coordinated and it gets all ruined by the shoe explosion. My jewelry is tangled and I can't even reach my bedazzled pink cowboy hat or my assortment of tights and leggings. Using the whole closet could really complete me, its the average housewives american dream. Then I could buy a fuzzy leopard chair with pink fuzzy pillows and set it in the center of my haven and spend my time gazing at my treasure. Hey, he gets the garage, the closet would only be fair.

1 comment:

  1. Jason and I have always had separate closets... girls *need* their own!!

    ReplyDelete