CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Closet Unveiling

Justin came home last Monday with a few surprises... one being, da dadadaaa! The new closets! I moved everything into the office closet for him! Now he can have his own closet and I can have mine! I'm so thoughtful huh...
Behold, my new closet...
[caption id="attachment_129" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="My New Closet (yes those are bunny ears)"]My New Closet[/caption][caption id="attachment_131" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="My pretty shoes!"]My pretty shoes![/caption][caption id="attachment_132" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="A dream come true"]A dream come true[/caption]
Take a peek at Justin's new digs... so posh...

[caption id="attachment_136" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="I may even consider letting him hang some football posters in there"]I may even consider letting him hang some football poster in there[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment