CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Miss Photogenic

She certainly didn't inherit it from me... quite the photogenic covergirl.
[caption id="attachment_152" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="I\'m so cute and innocent"]I'm so cute and innocent[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_161" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="I never leave \"presents\" around the house, always outside"]I never leave "presents" around the house, always outside[/caption]

I never leave "presents" around the house, only outside


[caption id="attachment_163" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="\"I certainly didn\'t unroll and tangle up all your yarn Mom\""]"I certainly didn't unroll and tangle up all your yarn Mom"[/caption]

"I certainly didn't unroll and tangle up all your yarn Mom"

[caption id="attachment_165" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="ok, maybe I did"]ok, maybe I did[/caption]

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

1 comment:

  1. hey, you should post more doggy pictures =)

    ReplyDelete