CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy 1 Month!

Violet is now 1 month old! I can't believe it! It has gone by pretty quickly! She is such a sweet girl and we feel so lucky to have her. It seems like she gets chubbier and chubbier everyday! She still rarely sleeps during the day which is really tough but nighttime usually goes really smoothly. I do wish I could take a nap during the day but she just won't allow it! She loves to be held all day! Justin misses her like crazy when he is at work so he loves to cuddle with her when he gets home. Its so cute to watch. I love to take her on errands with me, everyone loves to stop and stare at her.. she is just so darn cute! Bald head and all!

my wittle bunny wabbit
my wittle bunny rabbit
Penny loves to cuddle with her
Penny loves to cuddle with her
IMG_0299[1]
how she likes to sleep
how she likes to sleep

IMG_0317[1]
IMG_0344[1]

1 comment:

  1. She is just so PRECIOUS!! How do you not take bites out of her or just swallow her whole? I am SO excited for you! If you think this part is fun, just WAIT until you hit the 6 month mark. They turn into real little people! Real, chubby, sweet, sleep through the night, smile at you, eat baby food People! It's the funnest thing ever!
    P.S. Yay bsparkly bracelet! ;-)

    ReplyDelete