CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Love This Girl

Can't believe she is almost 3 months! She is getting so much easier. No one can prepare you for the first 8 weeks or so. Excuse my language but it was pure hell. Not totally enjoyable. I'm thinkin' baby #2 will be easier because I will have some sense of what to expect. I think I am starting to get the hang of things. I can usually tell when she is hungry or tired or has a tummy ache. Being a mom is so tough, such huge expectations. I am reading this really cute book called "I Was a Really Good Mom Before I Had Kids". I highly recommend it. Violet is so funny. Recently she has begun to love cartoons. Justin puts on the really old Mickey Mouse cartoons on the laptop and she will just stare at it for like 30 minutes. It's hilarious. I also put her in front of the TV and played a Baby Einstein DVD and she loved that too. Only 2 1/2 months old and already loves the TV, might not be such a good thing! I also have been reading little Baby Einstein books to her and she loves looking at the pictures. She smiles and babbles the whole time. I swear she is going to be a genius. (I know all mom's think this about their own!) She has even slept all night through for a week straight now! Can't complain about that! I swear its all about a schedule. Since I have been putting her down every night around 7:30 she has been sleeping so good. If we have the grandparents watch her at night I have them come over so I can maintain the schedule and routine. It must be really important to do this because it sure is working!

hangin' in the Bumbo
you can never be too chubby
how funny is this hat I made

I need a matching pair!

I just want to eat them!

girly girls can rock out too!
Husker game day, gotta wear some red!

Go Big Red!

No comments:

Post a Comment