CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Droolin'

Little princess is such a drooler now. She has been having to wear a bib everyday because her shirt gets soaked. Good thing I made like 5o bibs. I think she might be teething but I'm not sure. She is getting to be so much fun lately. I can see her her little personality starting to come out. My favorite is when she wimpers and cries and you just know she's faking it. I can usually smile at her and tell her she's just fine and she usually starts laughing or smiling in the middle of her wimpers. It's pretty funny. She's a big faker! She has also figured out how to use her hands and pulls her bib, shirt and blanket over her head. She can even hold a rattle for a little bit. She usually just clonks herself in the head though. When she gets really tired she clasps her hands together in front of her body, Justin says she is saying her prayers.. ha ha. I have been buying her new clothes lately because she is now pretty much too small for most newborn and 0-3 sizes. I love shopping for her, I go a little crazy. Winter clothes for babies are just too cute. For those of you that haven't heard of babysteals.com and babyhalfoff.com you gotta check them out. I have gotten some rad deals on their. I buy most her stuff at old navy, cheap and oh so cute! Before she was born I bought like 25 pairs of shoes for her... I'm now learning they don't stay on her feet. I can barely get socks to stay on her feet!


My little drooler
Cutest smile ever
hoods on babies are my fav.
how funny is this bib.. I love bacon cheese burgers so I'm banking on her lovin' them too
new dress with matching headband
new outfit
think her headband is big enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment