CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween!

Halloween was so fun this year with V!  She had a blast trick or treating.  We took her to my parents street over in Loomis Woods.  We pulled her in my dads old wagon and let her trick or treat at about 5  or 6 houses.  She was so good!  She would get out of the wagon, grab her bucket and walk with me to the front door.  I had to say trick or treat but she was great at picking a piece of candy and putting it in her bucket.  She did try to walk into some of the people's houses which was pretty funny and she did start crying and freaking out when she heard a dog barking and couldn't go inside their house.  Besides that she did awesome!  Now mom I mean Violet, has a nice little stash of candy. 

I made a really cute shirt as my costume.  It took quite awhile since I had to draw the design and then cut out every little piece so I could stencil it on.  Pretty happy with the way it turned out though!! And no it wasn't my idea, I saw it on Pinterest and then a friend let me know the tutorial to make one was on a blog I read-- www.makeit-loveit.com .  (I saved my drawings so if anyone wants to make one I'd be glad to share!)




25 weeks!

cutest strawberry ever!







No comments:

Post a Comment