CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year.  Being prego during the holidays rocks.  You can eat and eat and not feel guilty at all!  We hosted a breakfast for Justin's family in the morning.  Justin made some delish dishes like berry cream cheese coffee cake and a big egg scramble type thing.  V got to play with her cousin Landon and meet Justin's sister and nephew for the first time as well.  We had an awesome morning.

After that we headed over to my parents house for Thanksgiving dinner with all my sisters.  V took a nap and I got to relax for a few hours with a very full tummy.  I could eat a turkey dinner every night.  Sooooo good!  Around 5 we went up to Georgetown to visit my cousins who were in town with their kiddos from Utah.  Violet had soooo much fun.  She played nonstop and completely wore herself out! 

It was a very long yet very fun day.  Love spending time with all my family!

so serious

playing with Cousin Landon

table dance time

Grandma D and the babies

lookin for Landons belly button

all ready to go see Mimi and Pappy


How cute is she?

1 comment: