CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fall Decor

I had wanted to decorate my front porch all up for all of Oct and Nov but you know how that goes.  I ended up putting out a few things the day before Thanksgiving.  Oh well, now I have a few items already completed for next year!  I made my mom and I a cute fall wreath and then I copied these adorable yarn pumpkins I saw on Pinterest.  I threw in a gold spray painted one wrapped in mini ball trim and a burlap wrapped one.  They turned out so cute!  If you are going to attempt the yarn covered ones make sure you have LOTS of time.  I only did 2 and they took like over a month to complete. 

I took apart a sign on clearance at Joanns for the Harvest

fabric and burlap flowers plus ostrich feathers


1 comment:

  1. super cute, next fall I will have to come over for a tutorial on the pumpkin crafting!

    ReplyDelete