CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

4 Months

Annabelle is now 4 1/2 months, she is getting so big!  At her dr appointment she weighed 15 lbs 1.5 oz which is like the 73rd percentile or something.  Vi was 15 lbs 5oz at her age. I sure have some chubby babies.  Annabelle has a bigger head than Vi did and is a tad shorter.  I think shes only like the 38th percentile is height.

Her tummy issues are still full force.  Lots of tummy aches and trouble eating sometimes.  Apparently she is eating enough though since shes so chubby.  Besides all that she is one healthy baby!  Her sleeping habits are non existant still.  She is a HORRIBLE sleeper which makes for one grumpy tired mama.  She literally still wakes up every 30 to 40 minutes all night long.  Like shes a newborn.  She has been sleeping in our bed more and more because it makes it a little easier on me to not have to get up over and over.

We attempted to sleep train her with the cry it out method the other night but it didn't go so well.  We put her downstairs in the office with a video monitor so I could see her and feel ok about leaving her.  She ended up screaming bloody murder for awhile and I chickened out.  I feel like she is a little young for it.  So we are gonna attempt it again when she is 5 months in about 2 weeks.

Uggg.. its so hard to do but I can only go so long on 2 hours of sleep a night.  I should probably take Nyquil and knock myself out so I can just sleep through it.  I don't plan on leaving her for the whole night cuz she will need to eat.  I was hoping to get her to sleep till about 12 and then go in if she cries to feed her.  Who knows, guess we will see how it goes.

Annabelle can roll over and loves to hold her toys now.  She has tried rice cereal and seems to like it ok.  We keep meaning to pull out her jumper cuz she seems ready for it.  She loves her toys that light up and loves when big sis sings to her.  This girl has the best smiles ever.  And the sparkliest eyes.  My sister Jess calls her Sparkle.  They literally light up when she smiles.

We are so greatful for our sweet Annabelle Faith!





No comments:

Post a Comment