CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 7, 2012

This Kid

Hmmm.. never knew they made such good body stickers... and they go so well with the boots.


So last Sunday we were about to leave for church and  I couldn't find Annabelle's headband anywhere.  I knew Violet had been playing with it so I searched all around her toys and the random spots she puts things.  Couldn't find it still.  So we went to church with a diff. one instead. 

I went to pick her up from her class at the end and felt something lumpy by her butt as I was holding her.  I pulled down the side of her pants to see THE HEADBAND.  She was wearing it around her hips, like a belt.  Are you kidding me?  Her dad put her pants on and didn't even see it! Not to mention its a small headband for a 3 month old head and Vi is not exactly tiny.  I had to snap a pic of it.



I sure do love my nutty Vi!






No comments:

Post a Comment