CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Wedding Crafts

I made an adorable ring bearer pillow and cupcake toppers for a friend's daughters wedding and wanted to share them.. (both from Pinterest)

I took some brown tags and made my own template for a tag, hand stamped the "i do", and glued ribbons and toothpicks to them.

LOVE how this turned out.  Amazing burlap pillow with silk/chiffon flowers with pearls and rhinestones.  Plus I added vintage alecon lace that I ordered from Etsy.  This pillow looked amazing in person.  Wish they had Pinterest when I got married!

1 comment:

  1. you are kind of awesome!! Gosh I miss you my lady
    :( I think you and the fam need some DC time ASAP!! Really....the moms here are not cutting it, I need a CA intervention

    ReplyDelete