CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 17, 2012

6 Months!

Annabelle turned 6 months on the 7th!  6 months already?  She is such a sweet cuddly girl who always has huge smiles for everyone.  She  can roll around the living room and is getting better and better at sitting up.  She will get it in no time!  She loves her jumper and her walker and to play with her toys.

She loves to giggle and laugh at Violet and still thinks Violet is the best thing to ever happen to this world.  I can't explain how awesome it is to see how much love these two have for each other.  It's like they already have a sisterly bond and connection that only they understand.

Annabelle is a huge chunk.  She hasn't had her 6 month appt yet so I'm not sure what she weighs but I would guess its up there.  She loves rice cereal, assorted baby foods and especially the rice rusks Mum Mums.  She loves to drink water out of a cup, like an adult cup (with help) and can use a straw too.

She is still a horrendous sleeper.  Boo.  Not loving that.  She sleeps in our bed the whole night and still wakes up alot.  She also will still only nap in her little bouncy chair with me rocking it with her foot.  I am really over it.  I have tried to get her to nap in her packnplay in our room by letting her cry it out and its not working.  I've probably done it 7 times or so and she will literally cry for 2 hours straight and still not fall asleep.  Oye.  This kid is not figuring it out.  I could get so much done if I could get her to nap.  Guess I'll keep at it.  We are about to let her cry it out at night as well.  Its time to learn to sleep my little boo boo.












No comments:

Post a Comment