CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ouch Mommy

A couple weeks ago I stepped wrong and sprained my foot.  It was terrible.  I heard a bunch of cracking and it hurt like crap.  It was swollen and purple so I went to Urgent Care and the Doc was pretty sure I broke it.  I about crapped my pants.  We did a Xray to be sure and found no breaks.  Hallelujah.  So now I'm still suffering from a purplish green foot that still hurts.  Dang thing is taking forever to heal.

Anywho, the point of this post was to show my lil' sweetpea copycatting me.  Since I had an ace bandage on she had to have one too.  And she had to say "Ouch" and make a sad face for about 20 minutes.  Too funny.




1 comment:

  1. Oh no!!! so sorry Rach :( I hope it heals quickly so you can keep up with the girls

    ReplyDelete