CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 7, 2012

Overflowin'

Vi was given a cute white step stool from a friend of mine.  I put it in the bathroom right by the sink so she could brush her teeth.  Not the smartest idea.  She goes in there on her own and turns the sink on full blast.  Our sink doesn't drain that well so you can only imagine.

I left her alone for maybe 4 minutes... Next thing I knew the sink was overflowing and filling the floor.  Oh boy..  There was probably an inch of water on the floor.  It took almost all of our towels to soak it up.

Since then I have moved the stool..





Notice the temporary tattoos?  She is obsessed with them.  Only problem is they are terrible to remove.  Rubbing alcohol isn't quite working.  Not gonna lie, she looks a little white trashy with her 7, yes 7, faded tats.




1 comment:

  1. Baby oil! :) baby oil takes temporary tattoos off like magic and smells pretty nice on top of that. Use a regular washcloth (the baby kind are crap) and pour some on it and on the tattoo and rub it away. I'm telling ya, that stuff is always in my bathroom cabinet. My boys just love temporary tattoos!

    ReplyDelete