CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 7, 2012

Weighin' In

I recently took the girls for their 6 months and 2 year old doctor appointment.  Luckily my sister came to help me because there is no way I could of done it alone!  Madness!  Both girls are healthy and hitting their milestones with flying colors.  Violet weighs a big 30 lbs and Annabelle weighs 18 lbs 5 oz! Wow! Funny thing is that is exactly what Vi weighed at her 6 month appt.  I totally thought Annabelle wouldn't catch up to Vi because she was so small and sickly for so long.  Now she is a chunkster.  You should see this girls thighs... hamhocks.. They are both about average in height with massive heads.. huge brains I tell ya.

Love this little chunk



such a good helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment