CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bishops Pumpkin Farm

I hadn't been to Bishops Pumpkin Farm since I was little.  Wow.  That place is so cool now!  We had so much fun.  It isn't very far away either.  Next year I wanna try and go a couple times.  Vi got to ride a pony again and was in pure heaven.  Annabelle was pretty tired the whole time but did awesome.  She is such a good baby most of the time.

Pumpkin Pics...




This is what she does when we say smile.. opens her mouth really wide!





Face painting was a must.  She LOVED it.  She sat so still and was good.



Of course we had to Tinkerbelle. With glitter.


Train Ride Time!




Her favorite thing of all.. the pony rides.  I seriously wish you could just pay like $25 for a full half an hour or something. 





LOVE this picture


The petting zoo was another favorite.  Sooo cool.  I'd say it was my favorite too.  I love animals.  So cute.  She even got to feed the goats.  And of course, she weasled her way behind a gate and into the goats actual barn where your not supposed to go.  And she wouldn't listen to me to come back.  Oye.



And a big 'ol round of hay jumping.


At the end Vi helped me eat a delicious slice of Apple pie and ice cream.  And I HAD to get a caramel apple to take home.  To share of course.  Vi and Justin picked out a couple pumpkins to paint or carve too.  Unfortunately they are still sitting on our front porch sans carvings or paint.  Hmmm.. maybe a Christmas pumpkin?

No comments:

Post a Comment