CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

We had a blast this year! Halloween was a great day! Vi and I spent the morning at Wacky Tacky with a mom's church group.  If you don't know what Wacky Tacky is, its a giant play area with tunnels and slides and ball pits for the kids to just go crazy in.  I think it looks like a giant hamster cage with all the tunnels and levels.  Super fun! Vi was in heaven.

Then we had a yummy lunch with my mom, the girls and my sis Jess at Boudins.  Which happens to be one of my favorites.

Then it was home to finish the costumes.  Of course I waited till the last minute to make their costumes.  This was my first year doing it and I'm so happy with how they turned out.

That evening  we went to Violet's friend Ellajane's birthday party.  At the party we took all the kids trick or treating.  It was hilarious to see a big group of tiny tots in their adorable costumes.  Annabelle was exhausted the whole night due to no nap so she got ride in the bjorn on daddy's front all night.

After the party we stopped by my parents for yet some more candy for Miss Vi.

Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf...


















1 comment: