CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas eve we put the girls cute new Christmas PJs and slippers on them and went to my parents for some pizza.  The girls looked so darn cute.  I made these fleece old fashioned hats for them.  I was so excited to get home and set up for Christmas morning. 

Growing up we always had a present unwrapped in the living room, so when we came in, we got to see one present.  So I have been doing it as well.  Vi came down to the Little People Disney Princess castle all set up and Annabelle got a Vtech ride-on toy (which by the way, we found for $6 at goodwill and its like brand new!)

 I made a plate for Santa with some vinyl I bought on a daily deals site and a dollar store plate.  Vi set out some goodies and milk.  She was actually pretty excited about it.  She has been asking daily if its Christmas and about Santa. 












the girls and their new uncle Adam!


No comments:

Post a Comment