CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas 2012

I barely slept the night before Christmas.  I was like an excited kid.  Vi actually slept in and I had to wake her up around 8:30.  I couldn't wait any longer!  She was beyond excited to see her princess castle sitting out.  Annabelle was already up and playing on her Vtech rider.  Justin's parents came over to watch them unwrap their gifts and eat breakfast with us.

Vi wanted to open everyone's gifts and was very impatient.  And stuff that she liked that Annabelle got, was automatically "Mine!" Thats mine!".  All in all, it was a successful Christmas morning.  I was sad when it was over.  

Now onto a gazillion pictures...



















Christmas afternoon we went to my parents for dinner.  And Vi got yet more gifts.  The girls had cute outfits on again but I wasn't able to get a good pic of them together.  Its getting harder and harder to do that.


Aunt Jess






Uncle Adam and AB
 Vi's favorite toy has been her Toy Story figurines.  She takes them everywhere and even requests to take baths with them atleast twice a day.  I may have to buy another set incase we lose some.  Annabelle actually loves Violet's princess castle alot.  I think for her bday I'll get her a Little People set since she seems to love it.  

Funny story- The week before Christmas my mom and I took the girls to frozen yogurt in Loomis.  A man walked in with a white beard and a santa hat on.  I sat there in anticipation waiting for V to say something.  Of course, a few seconds later she starts yelling, "Its Santa! Mommy its Santa!".  Too funny.

I'll try and post next some of the gifts I made this year.  I tried to make more, and buy less.  Lots of Pinterest stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment