CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

4 More Days!

I can't believe in less than a week I will be married! So crazy! The funny thing is I'm not nervous at all. Ok, maybe I am a little worried about crying way to much and not even being able to see, but besides that, I'm good. For some reason I decided to work the first three days of this week. Why oh why did I think I would want to do that. Instead of helping pass the time it is making time move in slow motion! I have so much to do, how will I accomplish it in only two day! There's my hair appt, my nails appt, my eyebrow wax, and of course packing for the honeymoon will take like 4 hours! I mean, we are going to Kauai for 11 days, I need lots of choices and every one of my 25 bathing suits. Plus the rehearsal. Weddings are exhausting! Justin has nothing to do except pack... guys get it so easy. It will take him like 20 minutes to get ready for the biggest day of our lives and I don't even want to think about how long it take me! Take note people, eloping is a totally acceptable way to go! Anyways, all our guests, please map quest the addy of the wedding, it can get confusing. Oh, and as a special treat, one of our dog children will be in the wedding... don't you love people that treat their dogs like humans? I do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! I told my mom she has to take lots of pictures since I won't be home for your wedding!

    ReplyDelete