CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update on last post

So, I ended the last post stating that I was ok with waiting to get another dog.... well, I suppose I should admit to something. Yesterday I was talking to my sister's boss and she said she had seen the German Shepherd at the SPCA the day before. She said it was very well behaved and beautiful! oh crap. So, I started feeling bad again and couldn't stand the thought of that poor puppy not having a family. So, not surprisingly I drove to the SPCA and waited 20 minutes outside until they opened. I was ready to take the dog home with me that second. I knew Justin would be kinda mad, but I just couldn't justify not letting the dog join our family. Unfortunately they said the dog was pending adoption. I was crushed. Honestly I was almost in tears. What if his new family isn't a good one? What if they leave him in the backyard all day and don't have dog dance parties like my dogs and I do? What if they don't sneak him jelly beans, get him a Coach collar and let him be in their family Christmas photo like I do? I called Justin on my way back home and he was overjoyed that he was pending adoption but not too thrilled that I planned on having a new dog at our house when he got home from work. Boo. So, I sent an email to the SPCA letting them know that if the adoption didn't go through I absolutely wanted him. I hope the other people change their mind. I'm crazy I know....don't worry, I made sure to disclose this to Justin before we get married.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel! I got your card in the mail today, you're so sweet! I had fun at your bridal shower!
    1 more week until you'll be CEO! woohoo :)

    ReplyDelete