CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Baby Lockdown

Violet is all over the place now.  She will probably be walking here anyday now.  She can stand up by herself without even using something to stand up with.  Just boom- sit to knees to standing.   I don't think I'm ready for it! Her favorite thing to do right now is make messes... GIANT messes... EVERYWHERE she goes.  I fold the laundry and put it in the basket- she pull it out.  I put the clothes in the dryer and she comes and pulls them out as I am doing it.  She dumps the dog food bowls three times minimum a day.  She takes all of the magazines out of the rack every day.  I try to pick up some of her toys and she comes right over to take them back out of the basket.  It is CRAZY!  I can't pick up  fast enough.  I can't get anything done.  She can now crawl up the stairs too which is terrifying.  So I pulled out the pack'n'play.  Baby Lockdown is now a part of our daily life.  Why wasn't I doing this sooner?





side note: I have since ordered a "baby jail".  It is a baby gate area where she can play and have room and make all the messes she wants... Can't wait for it to get here.

1 comment:

  1. Just wait, the messes get worse! I can't believe she can stand all by herself. Luke doesn't yet (which I am okay with). She looks so happy in her pack 'n play!

    ReplyDelete