CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lovin' the Outdoors

Violet would rather be outside than anywhere else.  She LOVES it.  As soon as we step outside or pull her out of the car she gets this huge grin.  She can play in our backyard for hours.  She doesn't even mind the stickers and rough weeds on her knees.  She loves to get all dirty, pull leaves off branches, and maybe snack on a little dirt or blade of grass.  It doesn't even phase her when the german shepherds knock her down or lick her entire head (its like a mama cat cleaning her kitten).  She points at all the trees and things she sees (pointing is her thing right now).  I love getting a little sunshine with my sunshine.




How cool is the editing on these?  I did it all on my iphone!  There is a rad app that has tons of effects.. similar to Picnik.  Love love the last pic editing- very antique/grunge.  Oh how I love you iphone.

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I'm getting ready to do a post on the park... Hudson loves it outside too, in fact it is meltdown city when we have to leave the park and get back in the stroller! Fun times :)

    ReplyDelete