CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

I just wanted to share the present I made for Violet to give Justin for Father's Day.  Simple, cheap and cute.  Every since Violet was born, everyone can't stop talking about how much she looks like him.  So he started saying the term, "Just like daddy" on a regular basis.  I think he even made up a song for it to.  So I decided that would be good inspiration for his present.  I took a pic of V on his ride on lawn mower first.  Then I painted a frame I had, created a mini sign on Picnik and modge podged it on.  I added fabric tape to the outside of the sign (have you seen fabric tape? Its amazing).  


2 comments:

  1. so sweet! i love how crafty you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out SO cute!! I love the one you made for Dad, too!

    ReplyDelete