CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Popsicles

Violet loves popsicles!  Ice cream, frozen yogurt, anything like that.  Usually I hold it for her but the other day she insisted on holding it.  She loved it until her hand was frozen from actually holding onto the popsicle part.  She doesn't quite get that she has to hold the stick.



On another note, V is walking pretty much 100% of the time.  Crazyiness.  Still can't believe she started walking at 10 months.  She gets better and better everyday.  The girl can cruise.  Anyday now she will be running, probably away from me! I so need to get one of those backpacks with the leash.  You heard me, I will so be one of those moms.  

1 comment:

  1. you should get her the slow melt popsicles...they are smaller and the stick to hold is longer, the girls love them (even if they eat 4 at a time :)

    ReplyDelete