CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 4, 2011

Violet's Party Decorations

I thought I would do two post on Violet's birthday.  One with pics of the decorations and one of Violet enjoying her party!  The decoration photos turned out fuzzy which really sucks but you will be able to get the main idea.  

The theme was Berry Sweet Birthday, so everything strawberries.  We just did a family party and kept it simple since Violet had no idea it was even her birthday.  I figure next year I can do a bigger one with friends.


Heres the invite I sent out (only had to make a few since it was family only).  I created it on picnik and then added the bunting once I had it printed.








The dessert table!  Yum!  Cake pops, strawberry cookie tarts, chocolate covered strawberries and red velvet cupcakes.  This took forever to make!  But soooo worth it!


I made this cute ribbon topiary- I saw similar ones on Etsy and just copied the idea.


I wish you could see the streamers closer up.  I found the idea on a blog.  They are pink and red streamers sewn together and ruffled.  Sooo cute and totally reusable.





We had a bbq- a slider bar.  Cute idea huh.  We had all these different toppings for the burgers like pineapple, mushrooms, bacon, avocado, blue cheese, and all the basic toppings. 



Everything turned out super cute but boy was it alot of work.  I'm glad I don't have to do it for another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment