CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Here We Go Again!

If you haven't already heard we are expecting another bundle of joy!  Yay!!!  I am due February 16th and am 11 weeks.  Almost through the first trimester.  With Violet I was sick for about 4 months or so.  Lets see if this baby will make me suffer as long.  Actually it hasn't been too terrible.  Mornings are the worst, but as long as I eat immediately upon waking up I am ok.  So far I haven't puked (yay) and think it's only because I make sure to eat every hour or so.  I notice if I wait too long I can feel a nice puke sesh coming on so I don't let it get that far! 

The hardest part so far has been how exhausted I've been.  I have never felt so tired in my whole life.  My energy level is about a negative 5.  I can go a week without being able to do laundry dishes or anything around the house.  As you can imagine, with a  year old we live in a constant state of toy mania covering every square inch of the floor.  No energy to pick it all up so we just leave it be for now.  I try to take naps when Violet does but I am a horrible nap taker.  I also go to bed as soon as I put her down around 8pm.  Violet is still sleeping good at night but is an early riser.  Usually 6:30.  Can I get an 8am one of these days?

We are so very excited for number two.  I am pretty scared though about having two little ones.  They will be 19 months apart.  Violet will basically still be a baby when this baby comes.  Yikes.  Terrifying.  I starting showing way quicker with this baby.  I already have the tummy I had at 4 months with V.  I don't mind it though since it now looks like I am pregnant and not just fat.  Ha ha.  I have already brought out the stretchy pants.  Got myself some jeggings at Target the other day too.  Its all about the comfort people.  I would really love another girl next so V can have a sister close in age.  My sister Jessica is 2 years younger and we are best friends, talk or text almost every day and are incredibly close.  I want that for Violet.  But of course a boy would be fine too.  Its funny, Justin mentioned the other day that he would love another girl.  Ha ha.  He just loves having a little girl and thinks she is so fun.  Be careful what you wish for honey, you may just end up with a house full of girls like my dad!



trying to rehydrate with daddys giant water bottle

2 comments:

  1. what fun! that's something I will sure miss about not having any more kiddos is the thrill of finding out the sex of the baby and getting to pick baby names out/decorate a new nursery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rach! It's Natassia. So random that I found you on here. I saw the name Dickmeyer Farm and knew it had to be you guys. How are you? Congrats on your recent pregnancy and on that adorable little girl of yours, she looks just like Justin :) I love your blog, so cute and crafty :) I had a baby too in January, a little boy. His name is Ian. You can see him all over our blog too. I hope you guys are doing well. Keep in touch. Xoxo. BTW, do you watch the housewives? All cities? OMG love it :)

    ReplyDelete