CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Belly Pics

I post my belly pics on Facebook and forget that not everyone has it!  So here they are.  It now resembles a small beach ball.  I am currently 21 weeks which means 19 more to go!  Hopefully less because my Doc gave the ok to schedule an inducement again.  Hooray for that!  I am all about knowing a date, something I can look forward to, dread and plan for all at the same time.  With a little one in our home now, it sure will make things easier.

This pregnancy has gone by pretty fast, alot faster the second time around. I am so ready to not be pregnant, but not ready for two little ones!  V will only be 19 months... say what!  I am crazy this is true.  Yesterday we got to see our little cutie in an ultrasound and boy oh boy we are in for it.  This little girl was moving around like a maniac the whole time.  After the ultrasound we met with my Dr and she couldn't even get the babies heartbeat dialed in because everytime she found it sweet girl moved.  She asked us if our daughter was active... haaaaaaa... I laughed but I could of cried.  For some reason I thought this baby would be the opposite of V.  Calm, quiet and NOT crazy active.  I'm so in for it.


11 weeks


18.5 weeks
20 weeks

And here is my little munchkins cute face!


No comments:

Post a Comment