CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Violet's Obsession

It used to be Super Why but now its Caillou.  The girl can't get enough of it.  I'm not joking.  She is obsessed with watching it on my phone.  She sits in my lap for 30 minutes at a time, not moving, while I hold my phone in front of her.  She prefers it to the TV.  She will literally hand me my phone and sit on my lap to let me know what she wants.  I think I pretty much have every episode memorized by now.  We have a bunch taped on TV also and it's the only thing she will watch on it.  If I try something else she gets mad until I put on Caillou.  I just got a few DVDs of it for the car as well.  I have never seen a 14 month old so into something.  I might scream if I have to hear the theme song one more time.. ha ha ha. 

catching some Caillou with dad

3 comments: