CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

3rd Anniversary

Justin and I just celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary.  3 years married and 7 years together.  Kinda cool because 3 is my favorite number and 7 is Justins.  He took the day off to hang out with me and the girls.  Our favorite thing to do is take V to Mahany Park in Roseville, so after stuffed french toast made by my honey we were off to the park!

of course we needed to match




I have since learned that wearing cute nice clothes to the park is not a good idea.  Everytime Vi gets dirt and sand all over her. 

That evening my mom watched the girls so J and I could go to a nice dinner at McCormicks and Schmicks.  Their seafood is the best ever!  After that we walked around the Fountains.  Getting a little alone time was awesome.  My mom snapped these cute pics of the girls...




My favorite picture ever of A
What an awesome day to start off our 4th year of marriage!

-oh and I wanted to share an awesome new website where you can make personalized cards.  I made one for J for the Anni. and some for Mothers Day.  Its actually cheaper than store bought cards and you can add names and pictures to them!  Check it out, www.treat.com . 

No comments:

Post a Comment