CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A letter to my Wife...I would do it all over again


Dear Rachel,

Life can get a bit crazy at times.  Getting pulled one way by society today and then in the opposite direction tomorrow…sometimes it can be hard to discern through the noise what the Truth really is. 
The noise forces us to often make emotional decisions on a whim, not knowing whether or not they will pan out, but making them regardless…hoping that it all will.

This is Life, complicated to the core, but through it all, there was one decision I made that was never distracted by these emotions.  The decision three years ago to look in to your eyes as you stood across from me and say “I Do” was never prone to the noise.  Why this was the case, I don’t know, and I don’t care…I just know it was right.  When God places a blessing in to your hand, you close it with full Faith knowing that it’s the Truth and walk off towards the horizon with it. 
 
I’m glad that I made that decision, with you by my side, Life has order.  You have taught me how to Love, how to forgive, how to empathize, how to work hard, how to persevere, how to be loyal…how to live. 
You have taught me how to be a friend, how to be a Husband, how to be a Father…how to be a positive light in this World. 
 
You have blessed me with two beautiful daughters, a family who brings more Joy than I could have ever imagined.  You have stood hand in hand by my side, patient, fully believing in Us as we progress on this journey together.  

Rachel, you are an amazing person, an amazing soul…I am so lucky to have you in my Life.  There’s no way I could ever fully express my true gratitude for the friend that you are, the Wife that you are, the Mother that you are.  But know this, I will continue to love you, I will be the friend that you can always lean on, the Husband you can always turn to, and the Father you can always rely on.  Our decisions last a lifetime, this one will last an eternity.  I look forward to a life full of mornings waking up next to you, sharing once in a lifetime experiences, and loving each other passionately through it all.

I love you.

Justin



7 comments:

  1. what a sweet husband you have..what an adorable family you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family and sweet husband. I love you all so much... mom D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO happy that Justin is part of our family! I love him; and I love you, Rachel......and I adore those beautiful little girls SOOOOOO much! What a sweet letter <3 ..... Mom R (Mimi) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bawled my eyes out. I couldn't be more proud to be your Aunt. Love u.

    Aunt Shanny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Totally just made my day :)
    It is such a blessing to have so much love and closeness in a family and your girls have such a beautiful example to live by in seeing the love you have for each other.
    Love you!
    -Andrea K<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! I am so happy that my brother has found such happiness. What a beautiful family!!
    Marci

    ReplyDelete