CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wedding Planning Update

This was originally supposed to be a wedding blog, but wedding stuff just isn't as exciting as our fabulous lives.. lol. I figure I should give some wedding planning updates though. I have been working away with the help of my wonderful mother and fiance on the invites. Yes they are homemade, very Martha I know. I am just finishing up the last few and they will be on their way to all of you! (did you see that rhyming? I didn't even try!) Please feel free to frame the picture of us and put it on the center of your mantle, we don't mind. Also, I need to give the credit to my dad for taking amazing engagement photos out at Griffith Quarry. Besides the prom style and school photo pics he made us pose for, he did take excellent pictures (It may also have been the professional camera he borrowed, but hey, maybe not). I would also like to point out that I hiked miles around the quarry in 5 inch heels, that is talent people. I'm thinking of doing one of those marathons in heels that they have. I could so kill it. Ok, back to the wedding... my kitchen table is currently wedding station covered in invites, paper and a surplus of flowers. We haven't been able to eat at it for about a month. Justin suggested I set it up in the office at my desk. Hello! There is no TV in there, how can I watch the home and garden channel while I pretend to be Martha? Why would I want to sit in a boring old office. I pretty much am so ready for this wedding to happen. I have come to the conclusion that I will never be a wedding planner, I don't particularly enjoy it. I keep telling Justin that we still have time to elope but he still won't give in. Oh well... we got a month and a half left of this joyous (it's opposite day) planning...

1 comment:

  1. Invitations have been mailed out. The postal service was of no help though. They sent them all back to us requesting another 20 cent stamp. So we have put more postage on them and sent them off please be patient they are on there way.

    ReplyDelete