CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Officially Sitting up!

Violet can now sit up for long periods of time all by herself! Yay! I set her up on her blanket with her toys and she will play and play! Like 10 to 15 minutes at a time with no help! Eventually she gets antsy and starts to squirm around and tips over but she is actually doing it! Everyday she can do it for longer and longer and is starting to be able to balance herself so good.  When she starts to wobble she can actually steady herself! So proud of my little muchkin!

Today I took her to the gym with me for the first time and she did great in the kids club! She only cried the last 15 minutes or so (Only left her for an hour so I could do a class).  I am stoked to start working out again and plan to take her with me about 3 times a week.  She will be used to it in no time!

She also has started to say "mamamamama".  Soooooo... not sure if she knows what she is saying for sure but she is totally saying it.  My mom says she could be attempting to say it but not know exactly what it means.  How cool. Another thing she has been doing lately is being obsessed with water bottles.  She opens her mouth and i put the bottle in her mouth (she puts her whole mouth around the top) and I dribble some into her mouth.  Its so funny, she sticks her tongue out and trys to lap it up out of the bottle.  She starts to whine if I stop.  Too funny.

Heres the cute little monkey...

bundled her up before a walk

going on a walk at sierra college with daddy



my absolute favorite pic right now. she is such a happy girl.
loves her baby mum-mums rice rusks
look at my adorable baby sittin up all by herself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment