CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Car Caddy

So I wanted to share this adorable car caddy I made for my friend's son because it is just so darn cute and its rare that I get to make things for boys.  Sometimes amidst all the pink, sparkles, bows and tulle I do get an inkling to create something boyish.. just a little.  (don't get me wrong, i do really really want another girl)

So here it is.. I got the tutorial over at homemade by jill.  Love love her blog.


Here it is all folded up

unfolded- cute little numbered slots for his cars


 the other side of it-denim  (don't you love the fabric I found for the car?)

and I had to make a matching little drawstring bag to hold the caddy and his cars... I freezer paper stenciled the P, his name is Parker.  This was my first time freezer paper stenciling and I love love loved it.  So fun and simple. 

How cute is that? Hmm.. maybe Violet needs a pink one... do they make pink matchbox cars?

No comments:

Post a Comment