CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sew Happy

Gosh I love sewing.  It makes me so happy.  Even though I still can't sew a straight line I adore it.  I never have much time for it anymore but sometimes after Violet hits the sack I do.  I have like a list of 100 projects I want to make, hopefully eventually I'll get some done.  I love looking at craft blogs and get so many ideas from them.  I could spend 8 hours at a time looking them.  My bookmark list is sooooo long with crafts and tutorials.  People are so creative!

Anyways, I made a few things lately for Christmas, thought I'd share em.  I made something really cute for my friend's son for his 1st bday but I haven't given it to them yet so I can't show you! I'll post pics after they get it.


sorry the shirts are wrinkled..
cute car applique


monogram appliques
made this for my cousin's daughter, love it so much I need to make one for V!

turned a boring plain shirt into adorableness! I am going to make matching pants for it also, I'll post the complete outfit when I get a second to make em!

2 comments:

  1. Okay that shirt and all of it is AMAZING!!!! If you ever want to sell stuff let me know and I'll be first in line :) Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Landon loves his new shirts! You did a great job, they are so cute... you are so creative :)

    ReplyDelete