CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy 7 Months Violet!

7 months.. really?  Already? Time is really starting to go by fast.  The first 5 months or so felt like slow motion.  Everyone tell you to enjoy it because they grow up so fast.  I didn't believe them because I didn't really feel like that.. until now.  The first few months of being a new mom are so tough.  You have no idea what your doing, despite countless hours of babysitting and having younger siblings.  I think that's why I felt like time was moving so slowly.  Now I am getting the hang of things (except the sleepless nights) and time is flying right out the window.  Almost time to have another I'm thinkin'.  I run around all day like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get everything done and take care of 4 dogs and a baby... how hard could one more be? (all of you with more than one are laughing at me right now, aren't you?)

Sooo... Miss Violet is a healthy incredibly happy all the time super sized baby.  She loves to sing, shriek, giggle, chase the dogs in her walker, eat everything I am eating, drink out of regular water bottles, and talk to daddy on speaker phone when he is at work.  Her nickname is Monkey, I can't stop calling her it, she may think it's her name.  Eh, could be worse.  She loves her mama and now puts her arms out to be picked up by me or when someone else is holding her she will reach out to come to me (love this).  She enjoys watching cartoons, sticking her tongue out, chewing on paper, and trying her hardest to crawl.  She has become so squirmy lately as well.  It's impossible to get her dressed or change her diaper.

And with that... HAPPY 7 MONTHS MONKEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment