CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentines Day Gifts

I just wanted to share some cute Valentines Day gifts I made for Justin, my mom and my MIL.  Very easy yet super cute!  I made homemade bath salts.  The hubs is a huge bath taker so I thought it would be a fun thoughtful gift. Good bath salt can be expensive so I thought what the hey, lets give it a go. I bought some cheap glass corked bottles and cuted (is that a word? I don't think so) them up with labels, twine and tags.



To make the bath salt, all you  do is combine epsom salt ( you can use epsom and sea salt if you want) with essential oils and food coloring.  I mixed mine up with different scents and colors, of course pink for the ladies, in a tupperware bowl and then funneled it into the bottles.  I actually first filled the bottles with the salt to get the right measurement of how much I would need and then mixed a batch for each bottle since I wanted diff. scents for each.  And whallah! An adorable, cheap, fun gift for friends and loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment