CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

ETSY!

Yay! I finally opened an Etsy shop!  I am not sure I have the time and that is what was holding me back, but I figured I had to atleast try it.  It took a good week to list all the stuff I want to sell... loooong process.  Everything from my baby headbands and bows to jewelry, hair accessories, adorable magnets, bibs and burp cloths and a few home decor items.  I plan to add stuff to it all the time.  I am not expecting a thousand sales or anything amazing, its just fun to to actually make a little money doing something you love.  Lets see if I can balance this with decorating and redoing my house, taking care of Violet,  working out and still having time to sew stuff just for her.  My days are now full!
So please, if you haven't already, check out my Etsy Shop VioletAlice.  It's linked right there on the right side of this blog.  (Yes I know everything is mostly for girls, I need to whip out some boy stuff.  My brain unfortunately only sees pink glitter and tutus). 
If you are looking for a specific thing like a monogrammed onesie or tshirt or an apron or really anything, let me know and I can do a custom listing.  The custom stuff is the fun stuff!

Thanks guys for checking it out.  Comments or input would be great!

3 comments:

  1. You have some really adorable items listed! I'll definitely be purchasing something for my daughter's 6 month photo session. You have a talent for sure. Congrats on your first Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything in your store! I agree, you have an awesome talent!

    ReplyDelete