CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Hanging Out With Daddy

Fridays Justin only works till 11 so we get to hang out with him all afternoon.  Violet and I enjoy our days with daddy.  This last Friday we went to the Folsom outlets.  It was a gorgeous day out, perfect for walking in a stroller.  I was really good and didn't buy myself anything (gasp, I know).  I got Violet a few things and Justin got some new running shoes at Nike.  After a little shopping we headed over to Tahoe Joes for some streak!  We love us some steak and mashed potatoes! Having Violet sitting with us at the table is just too much fun.








What a fun day!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair! It looks so great on you although you would look gorgeous no matter how you do your hair.

    ReplyDelete