CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baldy

As you all know, Violet is hair challenged.  Since she joined this world she has had a rather large bald head.  Lately I have noticed its starting to grow!  It is sooo blonde it's hard to see.  But it's there, I swear.  She has this one hair that sticks straight up in the back of her head.  Its like Alfalfa, but instead of a clump of hair sticking up, its only one hair.  It pretty much sticks up everyday, how cute is that.  I didn't get hair till I was like 1 years old so I am assuming V will be similar.  One less thing to wash in the bath I guess...




Can you see it?

4 comments:

  1. Alfalfa! So cute! My daughter has the same thing going on except that she has 3 strands of hair that stick up. Thank goodness for headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Isaac was that way and I actually just had to cut Luke's mullet. I was so sad to do it, but it was starting to look unkept. If it would have been a curly mullet, I would have kept it. I know I couldn't bring myself to cut cute baby curls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addie had no hair for what seemed like forever and Mason had little strands that stood up like that, pretty sure Violet is destined to have the curliest hair ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my nephew was the same way and now he has WHITE very very curly hair! love it

    ReplyDelete