CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Five Days of What I've Learned Since Becoming a Mom-- Day 5

Day 5- Pure Joy

I saved this post for the last day since it was most important to me.  Pure joy.  What does that mean to you?  For me it is simply one word.  Violet.  She has shown me the true meaning of happiness.  Never in my life have I experienced the joy I now feel.  Every hard part of being a mom, even the days you think you can't possibly handle the responsibility and lack of sleep, are all worth it.  100%.  I would go through 9 more months of no sleep all for this perfect little girl.  I would suffer through another 10 months of pregnancy to be blessed with her wonderful spirit.  She is literally the light of my life.  She completes my soul. 

I look at her in awe, how did we create this amazing little sweetheart? It is such a miracle.  I can't imagine my life without her.  I spend every waking minute with her and cherish it more than I can explain.  I miss her when I leave even if it's just a short trip to the grocery store.  I text Justin every 20 minutes practically if I leave.  It actually feels wierd to be away from her.  When I come home and see her it's like Christmas morning times 10. 

I have so many hopes and dreams for her, I hope that we will always remain close and good friends.  I hope to be a good mother.  Once again you can read all the books you want and take advice from others but only you can figure out how to be the best mother for your children.  It's a hard job, but someone's got to do it.  Actually, I think it' the most important job in the world.  Which is why we should get a large salary.  He he, I kid. 

To sum this post up I just want to reiterate that my new little family makes me so happy and fulfilled.  Children are the greatest gift ever and I feel so blessed that I am able to have them.  Since I was a little girl I have had a strong feeling that my purpose in life was to be a mother.  I never had high hopes of a huge career or fame, all I wanted was precious children and to devote my life to them.  Now that I have Violet I am confident I was right.  This is my true calling and I hope to be blessed with more sweet babies.  I love you Violet!

4 comments:

  1. I loved all your 'what I leanrned' but this one is the best; it's so sweet and totally sums up exactly how I feel about Landon. I never knew I could love someone SO much! It is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly how I felt when you were born!!! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a natural loving mother. I loved these posts, all were sooo true and relatable!

    ReplyDelete