CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Velcro'd to Mama

Violet is the ultimate mama's girl.  I swear everyday it gets worse and worse.  The past few times I have taken her to the gym with me haven't gone very well.  She grips my shoulder so hard and her little lip pokes out before I even hand her over to the daycare.  She starts screaming immediately and they have to come get me within 15 minutes.  She is so upset she can barely breathe and it takes forever to get her calmed down.  She is usually grumpy for the rest of the day too.  It must traumatize her or something.  Guess I won't be working out unless someone can watch her at home!  Even when I walk out of the room at home she freaks out.  She doesn't like me out of her sight.  It's adorable and everything but sometimes Mama needs a break! 

How cute is this? Hilarious

Strong little legs! Standing on the couch


Bath time! She loves to splash all over and hates when water gets in her eyes
Loves her books!
Her new knitted cowboy boots from Etsy.  So freakin' cute!  

trying to crawl

loves daddy's hats
don't u wanna just squeeze those cheeks?
 Oh and I finished her outfit that I started awhile back.  I ended up just buying some red pants and adding ruffles to them instead of making the pants too... turned out adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment