CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Crawling Madness!

Well if you haven't seen the video I posted on facebook yesterday, Miss V is crawling!! She has been so close lately I knew it would be any day.  My mom came over so I could run to the post office and when I came back she had crawled! Without me! The little stinker!  But once she had a taste, she was ready for more! She also stands up on her legs like a monkey walks and is trying to walk that way too.  It's pretty cute to see.  Guess its time to buy a baby gate for the stairs and make sure everything is picked up and safe.  Eeeek! Now I have my hands full for sure!

The road to crazy crawling:

Here I am practicing.

Most the time I scoot backwards and end up under the couch. 


  Quick break to read the weeklies

Baby Yoga- Downward Dog

Monkeying around, getting those legs strong!

Come on! Crawl or walk like a monkey over to Mimi!

 And here she goes...



Mom and Mimi were so excited they didn't notice her crawl on over to her snacks and dump the whole container out. Smart cookie.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! That is super exciting :) if she's anything like my kids crawling will only last for a minute then it's on to trying to pull up on EVERYTHING. Can't wait to see you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Rach....Such a fun stage!!! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete