CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2011

Creating a Printable in Picnik

I wanted to share this rad thing you can do in Picnik photo editing.  If you haven't used Picnik, you MUST try it out. Have you seen all those cute printables on craft blogs and for sale on Etsy? Like these?



 There is all kinds of cute inspirational and holiday printables great for framing or decoupaging our just to hang on your fridge!  Sometimes they are free on craft blogs but lots of times they can cost you, and some, a pretty penny.

 Did you know you can create your own, for free?  Ok, so I will spare you and not try to explain it myself and let you learn the way I did.  I went over to http://iammommahearmeroar.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-to-create-your-own-printables-using.html and learned how to create my very own printables!

Ok so I saw this one on Etsy at Mod Momento and LOVED the idea of it.  I didn't however love the price!


Don't you love how its just a bunch of words and phrases about you and your honey?  Like only you two would understand it?  And I love the to be continued at the end.  This cute printable cost about $40 if I recall.  Not really in my budget.  So I went on over to Picnik and made my own.  And let me tell ya, it was fun to create and mine actually looks exactly the same as hers.  Same font and everything.  These would be awesome wedding gifts or a great gift for your hubby.  Mine is hanging in my bedroom for me and my hunny to enjoy!

hard to get with the glare.

Looks pretty much the same right? My margins are not as perfect as hers but hey, for free, I'll take it! Love it!  Already need to update it though with Annabelle's name.

So try it out, it's kinda addicting.  Especially with all the holidays coming up.  Wouldn't a Halloween or Fall one be cute on your front porch right about now?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rach- Love your plaque! My brother Bruce's daughter, Katie John, is one of my facebook friends and she is always posting things that remind me of you and your creative nature! Anyway- today she posted this and I thought you might like it.
    http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2011/09/todays-guest-bee-in-our-bonnet.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Eighteen25+%28eighteen25%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

    ReplyDelete