CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fountain Fun

A month or two ago Ia little behind) we went to the Fountains (for those that don't live here its a big, really nice outdoor shopping center with great restaurants and shops).  We ate lunch at Boudins, which has the BEST grilled cheese and tomato soup in the world!  I am hooked.  Then we took V over to the kiddie fountain play area.  All these shoots of water come up out of the ground and different times and the kids run and play in the them.  She absolutely loved it.  I think I had more fun just watching her!






(Since this outing we have been back to play in the fountains and V got completely drenched... not just a little wet.. soaked head to toe. And being the white trash mom that I am I had to push her in the stroller to the car in just a diaper.  One day I'll learn to bring extra clothes.. and even a towel.)

No comments:

Post a Comment