CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2011

New Mom Mobile

Can I get a heck yes?  No more tiny BMW!  I finally got a Family Wagon/Mom Mobile and I love it!  Now that we have #2 on the way we knew it was time to go big.  My car trunk is so small I can barely fit a stroller in there and then I have to pile the groceries around Violet in the car seat.  A big pain in my booty!  So take a glimpse at my new ride... a 2006 Land Rover with all the bells and whistles (I was adamant about a dvd player for V, she is NOT a good car rider).  Next on the list is to get a navigation put in since I am possibly the worst at directions and finding places.  (Jill- I still have to write down directions to get to your house after being there a dozen times... he he)

I'm in Love!




And yes my RLHSEWF license plates will be on there shortly.  Check back in a few weeks to see how I blingify my new ride.  It involves swarvoski crystals.  I like sparkly.

1 comment:

  1. You are too much! I was wondering if the license plate was going to make the transition?? Very fancy Rach, you're a MILF for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete