CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 23, 2012

18 Month Stats

V had her 18 month checkup last week.  Besides picking up that terrible flu bug it went well.  She now weighs 26 lbs 5 oz which is the 76th percentile.  Started out at the 95th or so and slowly working our way down.  Our little chub isn't so chubby anymore I guess.  Ok, still pretty chubby. She is 32 inches tall which is the 58th percentile or so.  And of course, it isn't any surprise, her head is still in like the 86th percentile.  Average height, slighly chubby, with a GIANT head.  I clearly have a bobble head for a child.  Wonder if Annabelle will be similar...

Btw- my current guess for Annabelle's size is 8 lbs and 21 inches long.  Shes a biggin'.  Two more weeks folks.

leopard print goes with anything!


I got an ouchy mom!

2 comments:

  1. Violet you are so darn cute. Love grandma D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Bobble heads are the best! I have a couple myself.

    ReplyDelete